Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Speaking Part 1: 'Colours'


1. What was your favourite colour when you were a child?

When I was a child, my favourite colour was red. As a child I was very active and energetic and somehow red colour always attracted me. 

2. Is that still your favourite colour now?

Not really. I love black colour now. I think black is very mysterious and sophisticated at the same time.

3. Do you think colours are important?

Yes, I think colours are an important part of our everyday lives. This whole world is made up of different colours and each of them have their unique meaning. It's hard to imagine our life without colours.

4. Is colour very important to you when you are buying clothes?

Oh definitely yes! I usually select clothes based on their colours. I believe that there are certain colours that look good on me and can enhance my look. Black, for example, gives me a feeling that I look more slim and perhaps more elegant.

5. If you were to paint the walls of your room, what colour would you choose?

Well, I would love to have the walls of my room white because white colour makes the room look spacious and clean. In addition to that, I can play with the colours of my decor and furnishing as every colour goes well with white.


11 comments:

  1. find it very useful...

    thanks vidhi, I am writing leter right now, post it later


    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. need moooooooooooore topics :P

      Delete
    2. Go through all the topics and let me know for which topics you need answers..

      Delete
  3. Hi Vidhi~ I am Rene~I haven't received ur email yet~~:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me.

    I have sent you and email. Please check.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vidhi~~I received it~Today I went through some part 1 questions, getting used to speak english ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. can u wirte a bout colours agian but wirte not has a question write answer right.

    ReplyDelete